[REL] Snowlight Emulator & CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
What is Snowlight?
Snowlight is an emulator developed by Roy (Meth0d), the creator of UberEMU. This emulator is based around the latest build of Habbo, and is more stable then UberEMU.

What is this thread about?
I just thought that'd I'd let you know that Snowlight emulator has been released to the public. Along with some uncompleted CMS.

Where can I get my hands on Snowlight?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Pretty decent emulator, using it now, planning on turning it into an RP edition :).

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Thanks Rasta. Most people are saying that Snowlight is much more stable and is more fit to today's style of Hotel.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I am so gonna try this

Check their GitHub, Matty13 has been updating the EMU so much, it's pretty decent. (Wouldn't use it on your hotel though it's apparently not good enough for it yet..)

AresCJ

Feb 8, 2011
Hmm, I might use this as well for my own little Habbo creation, and may implement some into the CMS too. Nice release Rasta!

User3

I just want some piercings and tattoos.
May 23, 2010
Almost positive that the person working on it from another dev site is going to release a RP plugin. Good emu though.

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
Could help me learn C# however i'm very happy with Phoenix right now so it might be a little hard to move it into live use. (I don't believe it's ready for that anyway?)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Could help me learn C# however i'm very happy with Phoenix right now so it might be a little hard to move it into live use. (I don't believe it's ready for that anyway?)
No, it's not. At the moment, it's mainly for developers. Meth0d, nor any other developer has yet to release a stable build.

Jonty

Aug 7, 2010
No, it's not. At the moment, it's mainly for developers. Meth0d, nor any other developer has yet to release a stable build.

Ah. Since when has Meth0d been able to release a stable build of anything? :p

I'll definately look into 'borrowing' the style of RetroCMS for my content managment system though. There's good feedback on it and people seem to like it.

Rilax.

Jun 25, 2011
Nice release, hopefully this will be the demise of Phoenix. Looking forward to see some retros running Snowlight.

sdsds

Dec 10, 2011
What is Snowlight?
Snowlight is an emulator developed by Roy (Meth0d), the creator of UberEMU. This emulator is based around the latest build of Habbo, and is more stable then UberEMU.

What is this thread about?
I just thought that'd I'd let you know that Snowlight emulator has been released to the public. Along with some uncompleted CMS.

Where can I get my hands on Snowlight?

Whats better Phoenix, or snow light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread