Show DevBest [REL]]RPG game[C#]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I know that this has been development for only 3 days but I have finished as it was only like 10 file's to code.So I'm now releasing a text RPG that was coded in C# from scratch.Even though there is one small little bug which is where you can't battle the other monster's like wtf? Well I try to fix that little bug in the next release or maybe someone else can fix it and release it for you guy's to use.I'm calling this project Hero v1 and there will be more to come!

Pictures of server:

vggle.png

v5l2mr.png

2h5mwyv.png

Download:

Credits:
Me-Coding server

Have fun or not and if it's messy coded and you can't understand it please reply ty!

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Can you play over the Internet? Sockets.
Nice release, it looks pretty simple, and probably can be fun whilebored ;D

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
I guess I can try to use sockets so you can play over the internet with a option to play vs the computer or online.Thanks for the idea that will be for v2 of this.

I have coded a server that would use sockets and I will do the client later on.

Mac

Feb 9, 2011
I don't like this very much as it's useless .... It would be better to be like habbo , with a client , playing in internet..

Anyway thanks for the release . 8/10 for coding and trying

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I don't like this very much as it's useless .... It would be better to be like habbo , with a client , playing in internet..

Anyway thanks for the release . 8/10 for coding and trying

Chill out, its a basic game, its a personal project just like you have them. He will add to it when and as he has time.
You never know, he may decide to develop a habbo style of gameplay in the future

ONT: Nice game, the server controls kinda remind me of the old Comodor 64 (if thats how you spell it) having to use the keyboard to navigate.
Good luck with further development

Slayer

Jan 22, 2011
That's a great idea. Maybe you can recruit a designing team and coders so you can move it to a real RPG with a client ?

Slayer

Jan 22, 2011
No Mac. Dayron1234 is not habbo. Dayron1234 is a single programmer who programmed a simple text RPG. Habbo is a developed game made by a HUGE team of developers. NO way to compare.

Mac

Feb 9, 2011
I said something like habbo .. where u can play using server .. i didnt say habbo. I said you should make it like that so that will be used much

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Thank's for the idea's guy I can see what I can do within the next release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread