[Rel] Roleplay Emulator [iPod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
font.php
font.php

Hello. I am here today to release a nooby edit of a emulator I have been working on for about 2 days.

Functions[Havent Got Much]:
1) Clothing Store
2) :surgery commands

As I said I havent done much work so I wouldn't expect anyone to use this but I would like to see something continue what I was doing as I have quit retros.

Download Link:

Addon:
Credits to: J
Jordan-Thompson AKA RavesCoder for help
Craig-Martin for the base codings.
And Me for doing some shit LOL. This isnt a amazing release but wait about 1month and you will see the outcome.

Forum

Anything and everything.
Jun 18, 2011
Well the surgery commands comes from the Phoenix 2.0 emulator so it havent really been coded by anyone else then Craig and Cobe and same for the Clothing but nice im gonna use those command's to place it on mine's

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Two days? You could of worked on the emulator and added your own codes? What features have you done? Waste of time if you ask me.

RetroNewbie

May 15, 2011
Well the surgery commands comes from the Phoenix 2.0 emulator so it havent really been coded by anyone else then Craig and Cobe and same for the Clothing but nice im gonna use those command's to place it on mine's
The Phoinex hotel emulator is garbage i tryed this one and its good.

Abraham!

Nov 24, 2011
id use phoniex emu but good release though
Pheonix thing is so crappy and poor... lmao the clothing command is fucked and also this is way better ive tested this and edited my own, if you seen my rp's comming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread