[REL] RainbowCMS Framework (PHP/Snowlight)

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
RainbowCMS Framework
GNU / GPL License
PHP / MySQL - Open Source
© 2011 At0m

Attention / IMPORTANT: Read everything before you download.

* Initial Considerations
I would like to thank Roy (Meth0d) by allowing me to use the design RetroCMS / uberhotel.org RainbowCMS for the development of reading and for being you.
Initially I have to say I will not continue further with this project

* RainbowCMS Framework
Firstly the RainbowCMS is a CMS for Habbo Snowlight compatible emulator (the Meth0d) coded completely from scratch, and partially documented.
I'm launching the CMS currently incomplete, it is not finished, so it is being released as a Framework, that is, a basis for continuing with its development.
The main reason for me not to continue further with this project is the fact that I'm very busy lately with the development of my first emulator which is being very satisfactory, it is an emulator for the BETA version v36, I love this particular version, I have a huge boner for her, (lol, * laughs), reminds me of the beginning of Habbo in its BETA version, unforgettable .
I recommend you read the descriptions of the codes and to better understand how things work for some, thus facilitating its development. And I also believe that some pages are without adequate protection code, when I say some means all.
* I (At0m) can not continue with the project, the more you can!
So that people who are interested to make good use of this base and would be grateful if you continue with the development of this CMS and please do not remove my credits and the Meth0d.
I apologize for not being able to finish this project, but I think it will be releasing a lot better.
* Compatible with whom / what emulators
Only Snowlight emulator.
* Data to login / Test
As the record is not yet finalized, I will leave here for you to log data and test the connection of the emulator with the CMS.
Password: leonardo

* To "install" the CMS.
1 - Import the database that came with the package.
2 - Open the System folder and edit the files and website.config.php database.config.php and edit your data.
3 - To set the IP and PORT Client open the client.config.php
4 - Connect the emulator and enter the data above.
5 - Develop CMS and toss them with my credit and Meth0d and send $ 100.00 to my bank account I'd be extremely grateful. Haha.

* Current features of the CMS
* No bases - not PhoenixCMS. Not UberCMS. Are not derivatives. It RainbowCMS!
* Database Connection 100%
User Information * 100%
*CSS and Images100%
* 50% Safety (Need to improve, i was bored to do it)
* System Maintenance 100%
* 100% New Structure
* Enter the hotel 100%
* 100% SSO Login
* Register 10%
* Images
rainbowkq.png
296324_140679626021760_100002391698173_235358_126179_n.jpg

* Download

Size: 147 KB

* Credits
Leo "At0m" - CMS Developer
Meth0d - By Design

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
Hello,

RainbowCMS Framework have 3 configuration files, that you must know...
1. Website Config file it´s in system folder, and it´s named website.config.php
2. MySQL Config it´s in system folder, and it´s named database.config.php
3. Client Config file it´s in system folder, and it´s named client.config.php

Thanks for comment,
At0m

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
nice but can you add the emu download link, everywhere i look it asks for£30 -.- cheers -Jakee

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
nice but can you add the emu download link, everywhere i look it asks for£30 -.- cheers -Jakee
That may be because the emu is not free -.- They cannot provide a download link because of the licensing system

Christopher

Jan 18, 2012
I have a problem when installing the CMS here -> RainbowCMS Advert

Error Message ! The TEXT File (.php) is missing.

Sorry for my English, I'm Belgian!

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
Looks, great, hope you make a better versions of this CMS! GOOD JOB!
Sorry man, i will not develop RainbowCMS anymore, and this CMS is a big *shit*, at the moment i´m preparing something much bigger and best than this...

The new project that i´m preparing it´s a CMS for Habbo Private Server, Phoenix-compatible emulator.
It is written entirely from scratch, not based on any other CMS out there, and its design is EQUAL to the current version of Habbo.com.br, ie, it is also the original site will be complete and 100% Brazilian, my native country.

As I began writing the CMS this month, still will not create a post of development or anything, since there is still much to do, but I guarantee that the development is actually as expected, satisfactory.

Everything in Habbo actually website, including Groups, Homes, the FAQ´s, Habbo ID, create and play with multiple Habbos will came...
The system it is very fast and the code will be available 100% Free to download, when it is ready of course.

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
Sorry man, i will not develop RainbowCMS anymore, and this CMS is a big *shit*, at the moment i´m preparing something much bigger and best than this...

The new project that i´m preparing it´s a CMS for Habbo Private Server, Phoenix-compatible emulator.
It is written entirely from scratch, not based on any other CMS out there, and its design is EQUAL to the current version of Habbo.com.br, ie, it is also the original site will be complete and 100% Brazilian, my native country.

As I began writing the CMS this month, still will not create a post of development or anything, since there is still much to do, but I guarantee that the development is actually as expected, satisfactory.

Everything in Habbo actually website, including Groups, Homes, the FAQ´s, Habbo ID, create and play with multiple Habbos will came...
The system it is very fast and the code will be available 100% Free to download, when it is ready of course.
Ohh ok, BTW Goodluck for your new Project :)

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I'm sorry but Snowlight is disgusting.

I checked every single source file.
It's composers are complete rubbish along with he's API system.
There is some decent coding in this server. But overall on it's Sql system and Router system of composing packets is just like Uber but slightly modified.

At0m

Sep 10, 2011
I'm sorry but Snowlight is disgusting.

I checked every single source file.
It's composers are complete rubbish along with he's API system.
There is some decent coding in this server. But overall on it's Sql system and Router system of composing packets is just like Uber but slightly modified.

I don´t want to be bored, but, I have to agree that Snow, was like a FAIL emulator..
I think the reason it´s because the Wired.

Users who are viewing this thread