[REL] R63 SWFs (including DOWNF4LL Catalogue v6 SWFs)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Really nice SWFs haha.

Good one !

Go ahead !! :rasta: Im look forward to the next one.
Thanks for the vouch. Actually they are just working compilation and I guess I cannot provide some more, I only shared them because most of the SWFs along sucks (the Habbo.swf itself) and some avatars are not working. Also I might alter the HabPRO logo to my name instead to give some credits for compiling and taking time to upload. :D

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Thanks. I'm glad you're liking my release, and tutorial. And don't follow my habbotardry, you'll get in trouble with , and lots of other people around. ;)

ChunkyCurry

Jan 4, 2012
Thanks. I'm glad you're liking my release, and tutorial. And don't follow my habbotardry, you'll get in trouble with , and lots of other people around. ;)

Ok Vineen, I've Setup your Swfs I Edited The Variables, But The Client Loads & Then Goes Black :S If You Know Solution Reply Thanks <3 I'll Have a look and see wats wrong with it.

EDIT----

The Hotelview loads now
Then Goes To The /me page So Its Not Connecting TO The Emu Im Guessing....

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Ok Vineen, I've Setup your Swfs I Edited The Variables, But The Client Loads & Then Goes Black :S If You Know Solution Reply Thanks <3 I'll Have a look and see wats wrong with it.

EDIT----

The Hotelview loads now
Then Goes To The /me page So Its Not Connecting TO The Emu Im Guessing....
What theme are you using? If Habbo, paste the client.php of the Mango theme to Habbo then all is well.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Try clearing your cache. Then the SWFs should work, and one more thing, make sure your emulator is up and that you edited your config.php.

ChunkyCurry

Jan 4, 2012
VINEEN I LOVE YOU I FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM BTW
The Habbo Theme Client You need To Change Port To 30000
And Your Swfs Is Amazing Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
VINEEN I LOVE YOU I FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM BTW
The Habbo Theme Client You need To Change Port To 30000
And Your Swfs Is Amazing Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot to mention that, the ports. Haha, and thanks. ;) I should make a note how to remove the logo on the hotel view very soon, just cba to login on :D

ChunkyCurry

Jan 4, 2012
I forgot to mention that, the ports. Haha, and thanks. ;) I should make a note how to remove the logo on the hotel view very soon, just cba to login on :D

Ok Now I've Got A Problem Why Are My Characters White LOL

Edit-
Nvm I Forgot I DIdnt Set A Figure! Not Your Swfs
Just Need 2 Setup Somethin in config

Users who are viewing this thread