[REL] JSquashed 2.0 - SWFs, Customs, Badges, catalogues and more.. all in one!

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
╋╋┏┳━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
╋╋┃┃┏━┓┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┏━┓┃┃┏━┓┃
╋╋┃┃┗━━┳━━┳┓┏┳━━┳━━┫┗━┳━━┳━┛┃┗┛┏┛┃┃┃┃┃┃
┏┓┃┣━━┓┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┏┓┃━━┫┏┓┃┃━┫┏┓┃┏━┛┏┛┃┃┃┃┃
┃┗┛┃┗━┛┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┏┓┣━━┃┃┃┃┃━┫┗┛┃┃┃┗━┳┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┻━━━┻━┓┣━━┻┛┗┻━━┻┛┗┻━━┻━━┛┗━━━┻┻━━━┛
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┗┛
Hello,
Today I will be releasing the second pack of JSquashed. You can find the official thread with all the information here;

What's been added/changed in 2.0?
  • Added a Features List
  • Added a license (basically saying you can't re-release stuff that is not yours)
  • Removed Previous versions, and added a .txt file instead
  • Compressed 'Catalogues' into a .zip
  • Compressed 'R63 SWFs [Recommended]' into a .zip
  • Added a Retro Making Service folder, click on it and inside you will see a .txt file. From there, follow the link
  • Added customs
  • Added a Tutorials folder, this is for people that want to learn how to make a retro
  • Updated the R63 SWFs from dcr-project (RELEASE63-201208091119-248798282)
  • Updated the Badge Pack (was 21 badges now 4409)
  • Compressed the main folder (was 1.75GB now 859MB)
  • Changed the download; from .zip to .exe - you may have to download winrar for it to work
  • Changed the 'ALL FOLDERS' folder icon (was a folder now keys)
  • Changed the 'Previous Versions' folder icon (was a folder now a folder with a backwards green arrow)
  • Updated the Frequently Asked Questions .txt file
  • Updated the Credits part in the 'README & CREDITS' folder, if your name has not shown up and something of yours is in my pack notify me ASAP.
  • Added a CMS folder, this is some CMS's that I would recommend to people. They have been downloaded straight from the developers thread, so if any credits etc are there, ignore them. There name was mentioned in the credits
  • Starting to set-up a [email protected] email address for any complaints/issues
PHP:
## JSquashed 2.0: https://rapidshare.com/#!download|372p6|4242743149|JSquashed%202.0.exe|870232|0|0
## All individual downloads: http://devbest.com/threads/rel-jsquashed-swfs-customs-badges-catalogues-and-more-all-in-one.19772/

Virus Scan:

0280c-4709bf81-4331-49f4-a9d3-d76296e1f7b0.png

Users who are viewing this thread