[REL] Havana R39 server

MrJeppe

Feb 19, 2023
This source is an extension of the V31 Havana shockwave server to include the R39 flash client. It's a replica of the source used in "ClassicHabbo" between 2019 - 2022

The source is complete, it's only missing mod tools and help guide bot

You must be registered for see images attach

Link:

100tipede

Aug 7, 2023
it didn't work here, it throws errors like
No enum constant org.alexdev.havana.game.item.base.ItemBehaviour.MYSTERY_BOX
Cannot invoke "org.w3c.dom.NamedNodeMap.getNamedItem(String)" because the return value of "org.w3c.dom.Node.getAttributes()" is null

Michell

god x
Nov 15, 2011
it didn't work here, it throws errors like
No enum constant org.alexdev.havana.game.item.base.ItemBehaviour.MYSTERY_BOX
Cannot invoke "org.w3c.dom.NamedNodeMap.getNamedItem(String)" because the return value of "org.w3c.dom.Node.getAttributes()" is null
I had this error aswell. You can ignore this error, becuase they never recreated mystery boxes in the release version of Havana. If these are the only errors, you can continue running the server. If you have other errors, feel free to share them with us.

MeishiSmile

Sep 8, 2023
Could you help me?
I'm a newbie at retro development and followed all the beginner's guides at GitHub.
I got stuck at steps 11 ~ 12, when clicking the debug button I got a build failed error, for both the web and server.

I checked all the prerequisites and seems to be fine. (JDK 11.0.19 and Extension Pack for Java).

Thanks in advance.

MrJeppe

Feb 19, 2023
Could you help me?
I'm a newbie at retro development and followed all the beginner's guides at GitHub.
I got stuck at steps 11 ~ 12, when clicking the debug button I got a build failed error, for both the web and server.

I checked all the prerequisites and seems to be fine. (JDK 11.0.19 and Extension Pack for Java).

Thanks in advance.
I posted a fix, this was an issue in the newest version that I published 2 days ago. Pull from git and it should work

MeishiSmile

Sep 8, 2023
Havana-Web is running fine now. Havana-Server is running also, but I've got an issue with the ports:

Thank's for your response.

Users who are viewing this thread