[REL]Custom ReColour Throne SWF[REL]

Do You like The Recolour Throne?

• Total voters

Julio Milian

Jun 10, 2011
made my frist swf custom furniture.
Here Is the file if you guys wana take and test out the furniture.

if anyone is nice enough to upload to there hotel so i can post a picture it be greatly appreciated!
So its sort of a Frost Throne I Will try to do a new different Furniture if this one works so please if you own a hotel and like to help me get a picture id make you one of your choice! #up#
--Edit--
Some results on *****
2eebk3m.png

Posted By User: HabMoon (RZ)
-----NEW THRONE NOW!----
1zybwa8.jpg

Uploaded by me!
Download Here! --->

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
Ill love to try this out, looks like a great Swf furniture, but sadly I do not own a r63 or anything flash, sorry :( but keep up the good work!

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I will add it to my hotel right now and you can view on there if you like? Come work for me as a custom swf maker :)

Julio Milian

Jun 10, 2011
I will add it to my hotel right now and you can view on there if you like? Come work for me as a custom swf maker :)
i posted also on ***** and seems like guy didnt either script it right or he didnt know how so he replaced with real throne to make it work so ill get his results and show put yeah hope you like it :)

Julio Milian

Jun 10, 2011
:D Thanks i Made a pumpin & navy blue one for ***** 8) might make one for devbest if they help me choose the colors ;)

-------------------------- Post merged 20 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

KK new throne recolour up now!<3

Forum

Anything and everything.
Jun 18, 2011
Isent your to be honest be sure to credit the real person who made this because it isenst you

Users who are viewing this thread