Show DevBest [REL] Custom contact form [Working]

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Sup, haven't released anything for some time now and thought I'd whip something quick up now.

Lé contact form
Basically a contact form that will stand out from the rest, completely customized etc.. Hope you like it, it's free (Obv..) so I'll give both a demo and screenshots.

Lé Screenshot -

Lé Demo -

Lé Download - (Don't trust? Don't download)

Okay, so the aim of this was to provide a neat looking contact form that worked, I haven't included the PHP for the form to work, incase you wanted to add your own.

If you do not wish to add your own, please use the template below, it is very basic:

PHP:
<?php $name = $_POST['name'];

$email = $_POST['email'];

$message = $_POST['message'];

$formcontent="From: $name \n Message: $message";

$recipient = "[email protected]";

$subject = "Contact Form";

$mailheader = "From: $email \r\n";

mail($recipient, $subject, $formcontent, $mailheader) or die("Error!");

echo "Thank You! Your form has been sent to me, you may now return back to where you came from by <a href=\"http://www.reecematthews.co.uk/site\">clicking here.<a/>";

?>

Eh, sorry it isn't much but hope it helps.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
No problem.

Who gives an honest shit? It's what I called it :p

I was just saying.. relax.

20fGa

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Styling is nice, although it is very basic.

Needs CAPTCHA implemented to prevent spam.

Thanks for the feedback :)

And yes, it sure does, I'd add if it was for me. However it's a free release and it's early in the morning.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Seem nice and fancy, I agree with Ecko. - But nice release.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
It looks good. Quite simple though. It atleast needs some kind of protection, because if you spam-hit F5 the email will be spammed. Not sure why you set the $name vars etc, because the code will be less if you just fill it in directly with the $_POST vars. (excl. subject & email vars, thats quite handy)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
It looks good. Quite simple though. It atleast needs some kind of protection, because if you spam-hit F5 the email will be spammed. Not sure why you set the $name vars etc, because the code will be less if you just fill it in directly with the $_POST vars. (excl. subject & email vars, thats quite handy)

Thanks. It isn't my php code, it's from the web and I just intergrated. Don't really do PHP, my bad.

Users who are viewing this thread