Show DevBest [REL] Codzter - V1 Webbrowser

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCodz

Dec 5, 2012
Hey this is my first webrowser that i release it is made in C# (CSharp)
How to install:
Follow the instructions on it xD
Prints:
BHpJd.png

Virus total:

Download:

-TheCodz

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Guess they aren't that similar, due to him having tabs.

Nice job, could use more add-ons though.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
This is nice and all, but it's important to note that all these browsers you guys are doing rely on the WebBrowser control from vb / c# which is basically an internet explorer frame in your application.

so unless you can code a nice plugin or something that makes it different from others, this is nothing revolutionary.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
This is nice and all, but it's important to note that all these browsers you guys are doing rely on the WebBrowser control from vb / c# which is basically an internet explorer frame in your application.

so unless you can code a nice plugin or something that makes it different from others, this is nothing revolutionary.
True, it relies on Internet Explorer's framework ... which is sad. We could do some work out on that in the future. The good thing this guy has is ... it has his Search function unlike mine.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
True, it relies on Internet Explorer's framework ... which is sad. We could do some work out on that in the future. The good thing this guy has is ... it has his Search function unlike mine.
a search feature isn't that complicated. when you press the button you simply take the input text, replace spaces with + and then add that to google's search query and make a request with that:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread