[REL] CMS EDIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synchorize

Jul 17, 2013
Hey, DevBest!

I recently came across a CMS I found on the Interwebs, I will put all links in this thread, but anyways, I edited it for a hotel until they didn't need it anymore, so I was unable to finish it, it is just the Index page at the moment, but if anyone would like it for their hotel, I will gladly do it for your hotel!

You can see a live demo Here
The original download of this is available

Also, I'd like to mention that I can do a CMS edit for someone if they need it.

Thanks,
Adam

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Its not my style (personally) but it looks pretty nice. I like the enter button and the register button colours. I don't like how the style starts off without a green border at the top but at the bottom both of the green borders are opposite (if you get what I mean), but other then that looks alright. Good job.

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
I'm sorry but this is just awful. Thanks for your contribution but I really don't like it. The CSS is all messed up and it's really hard to navigate around. Comic Sans... really?... really? The register button doesn't work. You should've worked on it way more before releasing.

Synchorize

Jul 17, 2013
Bleep, notice how I said this is NOT FINISHED What part of that did you not get?

Crypt

Jun 10, 2013
This is horrible lad, learn to code good designs before you "release" crap. Also, you need to learn how to fix up your vulnerabilities. Terrible.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
mBEe2fk.png

He did nothing, It was released on fagzone by some french developer, So yeah another work steal off :p

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
This is horrible lad, learn to code good designs before you "release" crap. Also, you need to learn how to fix up your vulnerabilities. Terrible.
Please shut up, you're comments are all worthless. You please release an edit of something, Roman Golf. Or whatever the fuck your arab name is.

J0E

200% Nigga C# ✔
Jul 27, 2013
Looks ALRIGHT maybe next time, before releasing, have a look at it and see if it's SHIT or not..

geneocide

Ģǝҭ ЯҘҚҬ ┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐
Mar 15, 2011
good god a ubercms fked up this is disturbing. I wouldn't never release a cms just cause I changed the colors because Seriously you made it look more like crap than anything Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread