[REL] Bot Maker v2 [REL]

JeeCee

Jan 15, 2012
Idea is pretty good, but it looks a bit like garbage. (Just look the the responses page. I mean, c'mon) 6/10

frash23

May 26, 2012
Im sure a simple reconfiguration to the code will make it compatible with UberCMS.
Look at the existing code and use your head.
Fuck, just go to Rev uber is shit anyways yo.
I am using UberCMS 2.0.1, wich is pretty much 99% secure from XSS exploits and MySQL injection. I like it's style better, more content and stuff.
Thats my opinion. We have rights to have our own.

EDIT: But yeah, ill get my lazy ass working on this for uber.

Lightzz

QUACKSTER OR DIE AND IM GAY
Jun 19, 2012
I am using UberCMS 2.0.1, wich is pretty much 99% secure from XSS exploits and MySQL injection. I like it's style better, more content and stuff.
Thats my opinion. We have rights to have our own.

EDIT: But yeah, ill get my lazy ass working on this for uber.

99% don't see your point there when RevCMS is 100% secure.
Anyways get your lazy ass making a sexy RevUber Skin ;)

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
The original was released on a rival forum by someone named "c0mma", or w.e for UberCMS.
All Arfan did was copy the code and paste it on his RevCMS template, so no, he doesn't deserve 70% of credits, neither do you deserve 30%.

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
If you let the user choose which BOT ID, then it will fuck up creations, may overwrite or make 2 with the same bot, it'll just make things fucked.
A page pops up and says
"Bot ID is in use, please try again"
Or some shit.

Dandre

Aug 8, 2012
It doesnt work, i edited the config file & when i went to make the robot it says 'Error no database selected'

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
Im sure a simple reconfiguration to the code will make it compatible with UberCMS.
Look at the existing code and use your head.
Fuck, just go to Rev uber is shit anyways yo.

Lol... UberCMS might be... But UberCMS 2.0, and You Can't say Say its Shit because obviously its much better than you.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
<rant>

Quit fucking releasing these bot makers. They were not made by you noobs, so quit taking credit for shit that's not yours. This is like the second or third thread about releasing a bot maker that is already included in Tulisha's (or whatever her name is) CMS edit. All you can take credit for is taking 10 minutes of your life jumping up and down congratulating yourself for making a thread stating you've mad the bot maker, in which you didn't - just copied and pasted.

</rant>

CoderX0X

Jul 6, 2014
I am currently using this for RP i was using Pulse Hotel's but Sheeniboy failed a lot because the RoomID is fucked so thanks looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread