[REL] Big Brother Graphics [PSD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hey, this is a old graphic design I made for a fansite called HabboKingdom but they didn't use it in the end so instead of leaving it to rot on my laptop, I've decided to release it to the habbo fansites etc. The download link will be a photoshop psd where you can crop/edit the images all you like.

Download Link:
Preview:
zmy1NUU.png

If you're going to use this for a fansite event then an idea could be that when the person is out, make an animation of their orginial image then the 'X' image animated so its like 1 second first image then 2 second is the second image.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Funny man, I worked there for a time. Months and months ago, possibly even years.
lmao, I use to work there ages ago man. They kept closing down opening again etc. Typical Devy. I worked myself up from a graphic designer to administration xD

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Did that when I was there too, I also met Reagan or something, he was a player and a half.
yeah regan his been out with like every girl at fansites lmao. He always falls out with devy all the time but ends up getting back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread