Introduction 'reet then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan

Jan 24, 2011
areeeet then?

hi. i'm ryan x]

directed to here by, Sledmore ;)

gay, 16, in a relationship, hair = best feature, and yeah.

cya round :cool:

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
'reet then, try talkin normally on here man people just won't understand if you do the Geordie wannabe accent online ^^

Welcome to devbest

ryan

Jan 24, 2011
'reet then, try talkin normally on here man people just won't understand if you do the Geordie wannabe accent online ^^

Welcome to devbest

Tah for your views, but - I've always done it, so I doubt your opinion will change my ways.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Why is it that over 50% of the people that have played Habbo are gay? :confused:

Regardless, please learn some English before you start posting.

ryan

Jan 24, 2011
Why is it that over 50% of the people that have played Habbo are gay? :confused:

Oh dear :') - Lmao. My English is fine, thank you. Just because one post was done a different way - doesn't mean I always talk like that.
I think some people need to lighten up, just a tad. Js.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
He is stating to speak English as not everyone understands you so there is no point in posting and also it's against the forum rules to only speak English, he wasn't being mean or anything just stating, apart from that you know how to post and back on topic, speak English and you will get along with the forums, not everyone speaks your "slang".

ryan

Jan 24, 2011
Slang? It's an actual way people speak. However I'm mainly Cornish, and Welsh, so I come out with a lot of stuff people will not understand, however, can they not ask what it means, instead of starting a rant?

ryan

Jan 24, 2011
'e-gangster' slang. As I said, I'm mainly Cornish, and Welsh, I've been bought up with English as my main language, and type, and write it fine. However I don't get how everyone is getting so uptight over 1 measly Forum post.

habbz

Custom Title bitchssssssss
Nov 12, 2010
*post* i think that he should be able too talk anyway he wants, its like some people just talk like stupid.
or with REALLY big words. like
Male acquaintance i was riding my plank of wood with wheels under in and failed with gravity and got a very bad ecchymosis
i dont even know what i said, or why its in bold

HotelNine

Oct 14, 2010
Lmfao. I think its just mostly the way you say it. We havnt heard someone talk like that perhaps? Not sure but its all good. Welcome to Devbest mate.

Kush

Nov 12, 2010

I have started to wonder the exact same thing.

You must be registered for see images attach

But welcome to devbest Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread