Recruiting Recruiting Support and Technical Management staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hey,

As some may now I am the technical manager of KeyHosts(.NET), or at-least was my role is now better put as General Manager, I look after pretty much everything. With this being said we have ran for 6, nearly 7 months with 3 or less staff. With recent ideas brought up we have decided to open up applications, again (we previously had them open selected a few but Michael had hired someone without me knowing thus them applications being on hold).

We do have positions available for the following:
  • Technical Management (this will be hard to go for).
  • Support Staff (tickets, emails and live support).
Job Description(s) (rough):
  • Front line support via live chat, WHMCS tickets and emails. (Support Staff/Technical Management)
  • Troubleshooting technical and non-technical issues reported by customers. (Support Staff/Technical Management)
I will not be submitting a template for you to email to ([email protected]) for the application. Why? Because I want to see your creativity, I want to see what you think and know you can offer.

Skills Required (expanded below):
  • Verbal Communication
  • Teamwork
  • Flexibility
  • Time management
  • Numeracy
  • Computing Skills
  • Creativity (Technical Management)
  • Problem Solving Skills
Requirements:
  • Must be reliable and also have quick response times. (Support Staff/Technical Management)
  • Must speak fluent English for tickets and communication to staff. (Support Staff/Technical Management)
  • Must have a flexible time table and able to check in daily to WHMCS, Staff Panel and messenger applications (Skype). (Support Staff/Technical Management)
  • Must have experience with Windows Operating System. (Support Staff/Technical Management)
  • Must have experience with Hyper-V (2008 and 2012). (Technical Management)
  • Must know how to do basic frequently requested items, such as resetting a password (via CMD) and configuring network adapters. (Technical Management)
  • Must have experience with working with WHMCS. (Support Staff/Technical Management)
Bonus Requirements:
  • Experience and knowledge within a Linux environment is also preferred.
  • Understanding network protocols. (You will be guided on this due to a new service we have in the works).
  • Having experience with working with WebsitePanel.
What we would really love to see?
  • If you could provide us with previous experience (in HEAVY detail) and a Curriculum vitae then your application would be at the top of the list.
Training:
  • If you meet most requirements but feel you need some training we can happily guide you through all of the technical aspects you need to know.
To apply please send an email to the following email address: [email protected] - if you have any questions please feel free to send me a private message or reply to below, I'm happy to answer any question that I can.

Please note that the jobs offered will start off as volunteer jobs until each employee proves worthy, as we would like to see quality offered. I apologize for the short job offer, if I will update this thread if I feel I have missed something.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Applied :D
I hope I get the chance to work with you and Alam in a professional environment.

Good luck to all other applicants as well!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Applied :D
I hope I get the chance to work with you and Alam in a professional environment.

Good luck to all other applicants as well!

Unfortunately Alam was removed from the team around 5 months or so ago, the choices made wasn't beneficial and were causing us issues, it would be nice to have someone on board we (myself, Michael and I'm assuming JayNZ) know, and is a technical user, good luck to you, I will read your application when I can.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
I've submitted my application and am wishing for the best. Good luck to all other applicants!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I've submitted my application and am wishing for the best. Good luck to all other applicants!
Thank you for applying, I look forward to reading your application.
I applied ages ago, what happened to me Craig
Hey, this is covered in the first paragraph.
With recent ideas brought up we have decided to open up applications, again (we previously had them open selected a few but Michael had hired someone without me knowing thus them applications being on hold).
This time we are hoping to enroll more than one applicant, hopefully 2-3, it really depends on how things plan out in the new few days.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I had applied. Good luck on your search

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I had applied. Good luck on your search

Thank you, and good luck!
--
I will be starting to reply to all applications on Tuesday the 6th of August and Wednesday the 7th of August, it could even roll over to Thursday.

Thanks.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

Sorry guys, but thank you all for applying, we (myself, and ) appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread