Recruiting Owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybogs2012

Feb 16, 2012
ok so now i am looking to open a hotel with someone who can get the most stable emulator ect,,,
i have a VPS already i just purchased yesterday, i also have a .co.uk domain, Now i need somebody who wants to be owner alongside me, you dont after worrie about funding the hotel as i will do all that, i just need somebody who can set a hotel up and are really good with technical stuff, i will be giving you access to the vps aswell as anything else you need access to.

Let me know if you want the Ownership with me.

thank you.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Couple of thimgs you need to think about.
1. What version? (v26 = old features but best imo or do you want the latest R63A/B with newer features)
2. Giving VPS access to some random person could be a problem if you dont know them too well. Especially if they turn rogue.

And 3. Im pretty sure you know how to set a hotel up dude, especially having previously owned some

Babybogs2012

Feb 16, 2012
i have been away from retros for a few years now, and the version of the hotel will depend on the person running the hotel with me (if i can find anyone), i wont be giving access straight away but eventually i will be doing,
Now my last hotel a few years ago got up to 150+ users but the emulator kept crashing as i could not get hold of a good enough emulator back then as it was around 2010-11 when the hotel was open .
i am great at designing ect.. its just the technical stuff i struggle with.

westonallen how much do you know about hotels and what kind of stuff can you do?

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
Now days phoneix (cracked) and swift can hold ALOT of users

Apr 26, 2013
I can be online 10-12 hours a week, I know all about all the version of Habbo, I have been playing Habbo since 2006 and retro since 2010. I can code HTML, badges, banners, a bit of JAVA, a bit of PHP, and I can work on the CMS.

Babybogs2012

Feb 16, 2012
Do you know how to set a hotel up?
and can you get a very stable emulator that can hold ALOT of users??

Babybogs2012

Feb 16, 2012
i need somebody to get everything i need and set the hotel up.
the whole point of me putting this thread was to try find someone who wants to run a hotel with me and able to set the emu + cms up ect.. lol

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
i can setup hotel full way, get phoenix emulator i literally have the link, get any cms you want, host web gallery, and do r63 or r63b, but r63b is shit so dont waste your time.

FL4

Sep 19, 2010
Babydogs add my skype dylan.fl4 im open for a manager/owner spot im a tech for habbos i can make them with plus emu and IlluminiCMS customized for the hotel add me or pm me on here thanks

-FL4

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
I am interested and experienced.
I too want to start a professional ran hotel.

I am can set up a hotel within 1-2 hours using PhoenixEMU and RevCMS.
I can add badges, customs, rares.
I can get 20+ first day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread