Recruiting Recruiting numerous retro roles!

iamhollandholly

Jul 22, 2015
Hey, I am working on an upcoming retro project with some friends.

The retro will be produced with the aim of being something different and enjoyable as we feel the retro market is very much the same, we are really looking for a wide range of talent to give us ideas and get stuck in on supporting the retro in its development and growth. We are putting a reasonable amount of money into the retro to hopefully kickstart the growth process so it would be helpful to have a variety of personalities to assist!

From Moderators, Events Staff to even Developers, we are more than happy to speak with you and see what you have to offer!

If you are interested please add my discord Mattyy#6144 or comment below!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
The market is definitely not the same. Every year the retro community shrinks (since most of us are all getting older) and those that are left really make the community toxic. Goodluck though.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I wouldn't say the retro market is the same now, all of the top hotels honestly do have something different to offer it's users, it's the community that's small and not really something we can solve.

That being said, I enjoy seeing what other hotels come up and do to get their users engaged on the client, so goodluck and I look forward to seeing this when it's opened!

Users who are viewing this thread