Recruiting Recruiting / Looking For A Team

ARMYDUDE

Dec 16, 2011
Yo, What is good guys. I see I haven't been active on here for a good while now. Most likely because of me finishing high school and have an actual 9 - 5 then. Now I'm back after my absence looking to open a new retro and hopefully go far and beyond with it. All I see now are little 11-13 yr olds opening RP Hotels and etcs hiring their best friends as staff , & honestly not making it any where. I'm looking for a Developer, Sever Tech, & Web Tech. I know there's some guys out there that are very dependable and trustworthy , and not out there for the money because if you are. Don't even bother replying to this thread or sending me a message stating that you're interested because your message will be ignored & you will be blocked. Im one of those guys who played around with the v8 to the Rev48 Day Hotels and just quit making retros because of people wanting to do things for money, and honestly turning their backs on me. So if there's some guys who want to open up a retro together lets do this cause we can make something work & start 2016 off with a BANG!

Users who are viewing this thread