Recruiting Recruiting A Technician.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hey people Hebbo.info is Recruiting a Technician.

Here's a list of requirements
  • Must Know C# & C+
  • Must have knowledge of running a Hotel
  • Must have skype
  • Must be trustworthy

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
So many things wrong with this.

I can understand C# for editing the emulator's source, but why the fuck would anyone need to know C+?
Also, what if there's, let's say, a 12 year old tech who has all these standards, and there's a 15 year old who knows a little bit less than the 12 year old? You'll hire him over the more eligible one simply because of the age? Age doesn't defy knowledge, I know many younger kids who have more maturity than today's 17 year olds. Don't discriminate.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
So many things wrong with this.

I can understand C# for editing the emulator's source, but why the fuck would anyone need to know C+?
Also, what if there's, let's say, a 12 year old tech who has all these standards, and there's a 15 year old who knows a little bit less than the 12 year old? You'll hire him over the more eligible one simply because of the age? Age doesn't defy knowledge, I know many younger kids who have more maturity than today's 17 year olds. Don't discriminate.
Good point, I only stated 14+ as i need someone who's mature.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Maturity isn't all about age. Like I stated - I know many 12 year olds who are more mature than other 17 year olds I know.
Yes as I said, thanks. But that's the people "you know", not everyone's like the ones "you know".

Users who are viewing this thread