Recruiting Recruiting a Dev

Indica

Nov 28, 2014
Hello, My Name is Drey Here.. I am 14 years old. I am looking for a Dev (Technician) Highly trained maybe can even code New commands into my emulator, Here is the Template That Id Like you to Use. well To contact me about this Job, Kik: Xhncx

thanks for your time!

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
Experience: Did a few coding for friend hotels.
What can you do?: Pretty much everything. Depends on what you need done, I can get it done.

Indica

Nov 28, 2014
What can you do?: Pretty much everything. Depends on what you need done, I can get it done.
do you have kik? to talk there.

Katheryne

Apr 20, 2016
are you available still to be a dev? Im looking for someone to dev my retro well fix stuff i cant fix. And is gonna be active 24/7 :) cause my two devs atm only come on once every week and dont seem to do anything if your available please dont hesitate to pm me via skype @ sorryforlovingyou

Indica

Nov 28, 2014
are you available still to be a dev? Im looking for someone to dev my retro well fix stuff i cant fix. And is gonna be active 24/7 :) cause my two devs atm only come on once every week and dont seem to do anything if your available please dont hesitate to pm me via skype @ sorryforlovingyou
Sorry, i need him.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013

Sorry, i need him.

I can work on both. I promised myself I wouldn't go back to retros, but I have too much free time on my hands so just PM me with whatever you need and I'll make sure to get it done. It'll give me something to do for the next 2 months until I have to go to college in June. ;p

Users who are viewing this thread