[Realeas] RevCMS Rare Values Page [Habbo Theme]

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I like this for the simplicity of it, looks nice and easy to use, I'd probably use this or something along it if I was running an actual hotel, but looks good, keep it up. - Could probably do this in all the RevCMS skins if you get bored, probably do it in Mango for the other nubs ^

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
I like this for the simplicity of it, looks nice and easy to use, I'd probably use this or something along it if I was running an actual hotel, but looks good, keep it up. - Could probably do this in all the RevCMS skins if you get bored, probably do it in Mango for the other nubs ^
Yeah I see where your comming at Sledmore but I think it would be better if you put the adding rares page in Housekeeping ASE.

adamharro

Feb 21, 2012
Can anyone help me with mine icant get the tabs to work properly, they go right to the top of the page?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
V2 of rare values is coming soon.

The rare edits page will be in the ASE :)

Make sure in version two, random users cannot delete your rare values..

---
Guys if your using this script, follow this:

Search for '}elseif( isset( $_GET['delete'] ) and $_GET['id']) {'.
Replace with: '}elseif( isset( $_GET['delete'] ) and $_GET['id'] and $_SESSION['user']['rank'] >= 6) {'.

--
Enjoy being a little more safe again.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Make sure in version two, random users cannot delete your rare values..

---
Guys if your using this script, follow this:

Search for '}elseif( isset( $_GET['delete'] ) and $_GET['id']) {'.
Replace with: '}elseif( isset( $_GET['delete'] ) and $_GET['id'] and $_SESSION['user']['rank'] >= 6) {'.

--
Enjoy being a little more safe again.
Isn't the RevCMS Rare Values for Mango Theme is messed? The style doesn't display properly.

simone netten

Oct 18, 2011
yess there is but where can i find the item i must fill in : name image url and prices but how do i get the image in my wwwroot/revcms ?

nelop

Oct 24, 2011
When I try to add rares, I get this error:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\class.html.php on line 17
Can anyone help?

Users who are viewing this thread