REACTCMS

React

Sep 17, 2023
You must be registered for see images attach

Hi people, this is a new project I have started and do plan on finishing, I just wanted to share with the rest of you for critique & suggestions.

I have used bootstrap, the reason for this is it was "easier" and faster, also with my current knowledge without it I don't think I would've made it to this stage, there is an avatar-image that goes on top of the stand.

I removed avatar-image for the purpose of the video because I am having an issue with it's margin. Honestly, I am kind of winging this right now, throwing bits and pieces together - however I do plan to overhaul my ideas and modernize the entire site whilst I make progress.

I will update again when I have added more pages, this is just a quick look!

What I hope to achieve by the end of this:

• A modern, sleek theme that works just as well in both light & dark mode.
  • Working badge uploader.
  • Working roomad uploader.
  • Real-time translation
  • live-feed to update in real-time.

When the time is right, the design is complete and I am happy with it, I will begin to worry about the back-end side of things, however until then I am going to continue to work on front-end until I am 100% happy with it, I don't plan to rush as I am learning as I go, but this is definitely a good start for me. Suggestions for which back-end to use & why would also be greatly appreciated.

I have no problem with either OrionCMS or AtomCMS, however I hope to pull away from both of these designs, reason for this is that they're used everywhere today (again nothing wrong with that.) just I want to do something different, which will hopefully create some excitement in the community when this is finished.

Constructive criticism and feedback welcome of course, I am still learning to design, be nice. All suggestions will be taken from this thread and considered.

Thanks for now!

Liam

Super Moderator
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Good luck with this project.

If frontend is more your area, you could use Atom as a base and build your own design.

React

Sep 17, 2023
Good luck with this project.

If frontend is more your area, you could use Atom as a base and build your own design.
A good idea for sure, I don't know why I didn't think of doing that! It's just another project to help me help myself.

MajesticBoss

Sep 16, 2019
i think this is awesome bro @React and im proud to say you are not only talented but a good friend of mine also! Wish best of luck for the future of this project bro!
Good Job! :up:

Users who are viewing this thread