[Re-Release] QuickRegister for RevCms

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Hello I am re-releasing this quickregister for revcms habbo skin and I don't take credit or effort in this whatsoever.
This is on RZ thought it would be a nice gesture on putting it on devbest.

Screenie:

Download link:

Credits to:

landline
azaid

From RZ

How to correctly deploy this into action:

Put the agetest.php,quickregister.php & register.php files in your habbo skin folder, then put your web gallery in your root folder to make it all work.

This is for the All Themes of RevCms.

Good Luck :up:

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
This is compatible for any themes.

@O/P: I thought no one posted this before, so I posted another one. facepalm.jpg

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
To Be Honest, This Release isn't really a "big wow" and I 100% prefer the Ubercms version one because of the fact the buttons in this Quick Register look weird.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
The button works for me. And it's a wow since no one ever dared porting quickregister to RevCMS.

WAIT (EDIT): Yours is different from mine, it has age test and it's a real quickregister. I just noticed the screenshot.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
The button works for me. And it's a wow since no one ever dared porting quickregister to RevCMS.

WAIT (EDIT): Yours is different from mine, it has age test and it's a real quickregister. I just noticed the screenshot.

The Buttons work of me , but I mean they look odd.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I mean the look. If you'd check the link I hyperlinked above and check it out (by downloading) then you'll see it's different from this one.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
It could use some more edits, this isnt "exactly" like habbo's theme, which is what most hotel owners want.

Users who are viewing this thread