Show DevBest rbbit.pw | rabbit.paw - Fast File Sharing Service

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
I've considered doing that but it gets in the way of uploading an image in my opinion. When I use tinypic to upload images to share on forums, it always gets me to do a captcha which I find annoying, however I'll reconsider this with my team later on (maybe a one time captcha that stores a cookie once you complete it), then once again you'll have to fill in the captcha on a new device if you want to upload an image.

Added a possible captcha feature to planned list.
then learn to use a token system otherwise this shit is too easy to fuck with

before:
ce678b7d73e591d2daccd6288ad9516b.png

after:
dded30edce69f1ff28c0f4c009a085b9.png

i could kill your bw and du in one night

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
If I recall correctly, this the exact site as the one you launched circa 2 months ago. Do you have reliable hosting and funding to make rbbit last?

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
Site is now offline for updates to be added - Captcha is going to be added to the contact form thanks to what eckostylez pointed out and a captcha will also be added to the report form. The report form will also act as a pop up window with the URL of the reported file already in place.

We will be back in the coming hours.
you need to use a token system on the upload. in one hour i could destroy your disk usage/bandwidth by sending the same headers over and over

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Who said it wouldn't last? We're just changing hosts and changing the website to bring more features.

That's not reliable, if I had signature pics hosted off you they would be down..
Untrustworthy.

Users who are viewing this thread