Rate some of my latest work

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Hey,

So, looking for some rates for some of my latest work. If you didn't know, these are "thread designs" used on many other forums to help sell products and make the users shop look professional.

Superstore.png

Origin_Shop.png

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Honestly, they look to easy. It are just some forms and a color overlay on a image... nothing really special. But it looks alright, I guess.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
At first glimpse, I like it. it's simple, it's too the point but there are a couple of flaws like @Rammstein said..

They are simple, which I like but sometimes the text effects you are using over the image doesn't really suit well - especially on the 2nd one. Also, on the first one, your line height of the paragraph text is too small (it's a bit squashed, add some space between their height).

Other than that, it's decent and it's not like you're charging a lot for the design (only $10).

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
All of your work is very simple and very fluid- but some of the writing you've used seems just a little too clumped together: you may wish to consider finding a new font. ;)

cxdy

PHP Developer
Jun 8, 2014
I like'em. They're simple, easy to read, and get to the point.
Fix your spacing in them though. Looks uneven.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The second one is better, simply because it's easier to read. The first one needs line-height (CSS property, these look like Photoshop documents) adjusting.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Honestly, they look to easy. It are just some forms and a color overlay on a image... nothing really special. But it looks alright, I guess.
this. Thread design are easy if you got ps and know what you are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread