Rate my design?

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Here is a banner I made for my friend, I can't remember exactly what it was used for but I just found it on my computer, so I thought I would get your opinions.
2i1md5g.png

What do you think?
I did have another one somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014
Remove the purple shade of pink/purple on the font.. (rectangle)
Just some odd positioning of color and patterns
7/10

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Np and can you make me 1?
I would, but sadly I can't, I used Cinema 4D and photoshop to make this, I now don't have these on my computer, if I decide to re-install them, I will make you one

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Personally it seem a bit over the top for me. I prefer much cleaner designs. But preference aside, it's not bad; certainly better than anything I could do.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Personally it seem a bit over the top for me. I prefer much cleaner designs. But preference aside, it's not bad; certainly better than anything I could do.
This is close to what I was going to say +
there is a black line going through the middle and I'm not sure what it's doing because the text isn't sitting on it for definite..

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Thanks for the feedback:)
This is close to what I was going to say +
there is a black line going through the middle and I'm not sure what it's doing because the text isn't sitting on it for definite..
That is part of the overlay I think, it made the text a little bit darker so it wasn't too much in your face, I guess I forgot to make it less visible, but don't forget this is about a year old, I have improved since this;)

Users who are viewing this thread