Rastalulz Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Id just like to make this thread to say goodbye to or as we all know his Josh/Rastalulz, rasta went missing on the 7th of August when he made a trip into Chicago.

Since rasta is classed as an adult, police cannot be involved for a number of days/weeks so we may not find any news as of yet.

Who knows when he may be back? I Dont know, until we hear anymore news let's hope for the best

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
Id just like to make this thread to say goodbye to or as we all know his Josh/Rastalulz, rasta went missing on the 7th of August when he made a trip into Chicago.

Since rasta is classed as an adult, police cannot be involved for a number of days/weeks so we may not find any news as of yet.

Who knows when he may be back? I Dont know, until we hear anymore news let's hope for the best
Not this again facepalm.jpg

chiefqueef

gooby pls
Jan 8, 2012
Mk

Last message I received: wen he went to Chicago

His last online date:

K thanks

Just because he hasn't texted you or been online doesn't mean he's missing :S

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Damn that is some real crazy shit. Hopefully he didn't get lost somewhere or raped. (Not trying to be funny btw.)
Hope he gets back safe.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Actually this is true, me and Jamie were discussing this over Skype. He was on a train to Chicago, got to Chicago then lost contact with both of us.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Actually this is true, me and Jamie were discussing this over Skype. He was on a train to Chicago, got to Chicago then lost contact with both of us.
I'm wondering if someone would actually "AdultNap".

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Josh was never someone who looked like an adult, more like a teenager, obviously someone would mistake him for a teenager.
I suppose. But what would be the odds? Is he that attracting to rape/kidnap? ._. Or he could of simply been lost :/ But wouldnt he have a phone? 0.o

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
With the last prank to .'s fake death... don't know whether to believe this one and classify as a 'fact' or just another 'troll'.

If it's true then wishing for his safety. But hope this ain't a joke this time... and maybe isn't, 'cause it's on the Life section and not on the Spamzilla.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
I suppose. But what would be the odds? Is he that attracting to rape/kidnap? ._. Or he could of simply been lost :/ But wouldnt he have a phone? 0.o

Like I and jamie said, 'we lost contact with him'. And literally this isn't a joke.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Like I and jamie said, 'we lost contact with him'. And literally this isn't a joke.
Hm. I'll have to watch some more CSI. (lulz)
But yeah, lets hope he gets back safe and sound :)
(i know this isn't a joke, to much factual info above)

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
Credits to Jowad for picture;

50d14c2856f94cc6b884725.png

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
It's true, he hasn't been iMessaging me or Jamie for the past week or so.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
the assumptions of rape make me laugh. think of the more possibilties. hospitalized from a serious accident, jail.

idk josh well, but its a sad moment on devbest. lets take a hour of no posts praying for.josh

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread