Rank tags is CS sharp

Heaven

Feb 6, 2014
Hi all,
I'm a developer, the only thing that i can't get fixed is rank tags en namecolors. I have this code to add for rank tags in roomuser.cs:

if (GetClient().GetHabbo().Rank == 10) { string Username = "<font color='#D900D9'>[DEV]</font> " + GetClient().GetHabbo().Username; if (GetRoom() != null) GetRoom().SendMessage(new UserNameChangeComposer(RoomId, VirtualId, Username)); }

But when i debug, en typ into the hotel, i get this:
Someone says to me that html code not works in csharp, but how can i get the code works? Can someone help me? Already a lot of thanks!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hi all,
I'm a developer, the only thing that i can't get fixed is rank tags en namecolors. I have this code to add for rank tags in roomuser.cs:

if (GetClient().GetHabbo().Rank == 10) { string Username = "<font color='#D900D9'>[DEV]</font> " + GetClient().GetHabbo().Username; if (GetRoom() != null) GetRoom().SendMessage(new UserNameChangeComposer(RoomId, VirtualId, Username)); }

But when i debug, en typ into the hotel, i get this:
Someone says to me that html code not works in csharp, but how can i get the code works? Can someone help me? Already a lot of thanks!
Most likely your Production. What emulator are you using?

Users who are viewing this thread