Random question

Lkoptay2

May 20, 2017
Does Habbo save chat logs, when you speak to people in your room. And not the chat thing.

Does Retros like peace/habboon
Save chat history's when you speak to people in your room?

Do they also save chat logs on the messenger on the retros?

Lkoptay2

May 20, 2017
yeah i believe you can view chat logs in the database also and there are mod tools that you can view chat logs too

I mean see when you speak in rooms is the messages sent to a chat log once the user has sent a message in a room. So not meaning the chat messager now. Just when you speak in a random room like normal can habboon or peace hotels able to save them in a chat log on there vps ?

So like this image, can those speech bubble messages get saved in achat history on habboon or peace hotel

Attachments

• Habbo Hotel (Review) _ Web Game 360.jpg
    Habbo Hotel (Review) _ Web Game 360.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 10

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
as far as im aware yes whenever you say something in a room staff can view the chat log but thats only if they are in the exact room that you said something in i believe and its on all retros not just boon and rise. whatever youre on about i wouldnt even worry about it as staff on retros hardly read chatlogs anyway unless there was a specific reason too

and no chat logs arent necessarily saved they eventually will fade away as people talk more

Users who are viewing this thread