Random Lagg

S1monx

Dec 19, 2014
Well, I run my hotel on a PC with 16 GB RAM. Why does it get random lagg spikes like that then? Really annoying, and we're just like 2-5 people online. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks! Silverwave (Plus) Emulator, RevCMS, XAMPP (localhost/phpmyadmin, not IIS).

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
You could have a PC with 100GB Ram and it could still lagg. Has nothing to do with the size of your Ram but more on your Bandwith. I'm not saying RAM doesn't help, but it doesn't get rid of lagg if you increase your Ram. Talk to your service provide and make sure you have a high amount of bandwith (P.S there is no such thing as Unlimited and if he tells you your bandwith is unlimited you need to switch providers)

S1monx

Dec 19, 2014
You could have a PC with 100GB Ram and it could still lagg. Has nothing to do with the size of your Ram but more on your Bandwith. I'm not saying RAM doesn't help, but it doesn't get rid of lagg if you increase your Ram. Talk to your service provide and make sure you have a high amount of bandwith (P.S there is no such thing as Unlimited and if he tells you your bandwith is unlimited you need to switch providers)
It's better now after I changed the webbuild. My internet isn't bad at all to be a home connection in Norway, tbh. (normally 40/10, but now it's.. well.. look at the pic) - I think it's good that I have more upload speed than normally, so I upload the hotel files faster <3

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
4096599020.png

my speed haha.

Users who are viewing this thread