Radio

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Just a thought, I've seen it on other forums where there is an intergrated radio. I don't know if vBulletin has an addon for a radio but I really love listening to music and I think it would be quite nice to have a radio player on here ;)

I know some people might not like this idea but it was just a thought ;P

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Alternatively, Rasta could just put a radio player on the site for - it is an amazing radio station used by millions of sites for the enjoymeny of their users.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
That would be a very good idea. However, setting up the radio is time consuming and will need to find people to run the radio 24/7. Since our members also come on at completely different hours of the day there would only be a few listeners at a time.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
This could be done if Rasta allows you to add the radio but maybe you hire the DJ's and keep the radio running that might work.
I don't see why the forums shouldn't have one, besides more entertainment and more job openings.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I wouldn't mind having a radio. I think it'd be nice for the community to have, and bring the community together. The only issue I see is funding the radio. If that can somehow be taken care of, then I'd do it.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
A radio would be good, a new usergroup system could be in place for Radio DJ's/Presenters etc..

Id be happy to contribute towards this

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
No i dont agree with the above... maybe the radio is hosted by DevBest but a usergroup wouldn't really be needed.

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010
I wouldn't mind having a radio. I think it'd be nice for the community to have, and bring the community together. The only issue I see is funding the radio. If that can somehow be taken care of, then I'd do it.
I could supply you with a free shoutcast.... Thats no problem ;)

PM Me If you want one.....

Users who are viewing this thread