xXlimabeanXx

Nov 19, 2011
*dutch* :(
has stream
Emu & Cms

House Keeping Is Epicly Nice..
based on Synax
[Looks Exactly Like Habbo And Acts Like It]

if ur dutch,this is perfect for you.. one of the reasons i would like to release it is because i cant seem to figure Out how to get it back to english.. lol .. so maybe you could fix it, if you do share with us? :D

==========================================================================
**LINKS**
CMS:

EMU+SQL FILE:

Let Me Know If They Get Removed :)

sidney123

Jul 5, 2010
Dutch:
Ik ben je bestanden nu aan het downloaden, duurt nog ongeveer 7 minuten voordat alles gedownload is denk ik! Ik laat meer weten als ik alles geïnstalleerd heb.

//EDIT: Voor de Emulator is Duits aangeraden!
//EDIT2: De hele CMS is in het geheel Duits, misschien ben je in de war geraakt met "Deutsch"?

English:
I am now downloading your files, will take about 7 minutes until everything is downloaded, I think! I'll let you know if Ihave everything installed.

//EDIT: It's recommended to learn German first to control the Emulator!
//EDIT2:
The entire CMS is all German, maybe you're confused with "Deutsch"?

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
richard is right it is just likeuberCMS and i hate seeing others stealing work so ill translate it for you and shoukd e back uploaded on sat uk about 3:00pm bur i want to see improvement in the cms more edits. id be happy if you can do this and dont call it super xms pr anything caall it uberCMS remake/edits and put in the footer edited by you id be greatfull if you can do his -Jakee

TheRetroMaker

Jun 26, 2011
richard is right it is just likeuberCMS and i hate seeing others stealing work so ill translate it for you and shoukd e back uploaded on sat uk about 3:00pm bur i want to see improvement in the cms more edits. id be happy if you can do this and dont call it super xms pr anything caall it uberCMS remake/edits and put in the footer edited by you id be greatfull if you can do his -Jakee
It's not his CMS , he got it from Thats where you find these and pls dont take credit cause you just released it......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread