[r63b] SkyHotel| New| All languages|Staff|24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xercez

Oct 8, 2014
79c6bf83412fec5a31fbe376eaedb910.png

Introduction
Well Hello there fellow habbo’s! I do have some good news for you and some special information about our new hotel that’s called SkyHotel. To start off there is a lot of competition out there on the forums and on the rankings and I am JUST here to persuade you to check out our lovely community and I will guarantee that you will like it.
Too the goodstuff "The Information!"
SkyHotel is a new hotel in Beta movement, we started couple weeks ago with the r63 version but updated to r63b (New UI). We strive to be the most updated and best hotel out there, we do have a lot of respect for all of our users choices. We do and put a lot of effort to improve and make Sky Hotel as good as possible for our users and for the user’s experience. Whats unique is that we welcome every language to our hotel, wether its chinese or norwegian you are allowed to speak them.
We have a good coder that is working on the hotel and striving to do the best for everyone. Skyhotel's domain is going to shift really soon. And of course we do not use hamachi.

7568eceb62e39914349a1674140ab816.png
What have we done for the people?
We have done a lot of improvements for our users such as improving our catalogue and CMS. We have updated furniture’s for our user’s, we have given them more features. We have also given them credits. Our users asked for VIP and free VIP that is called Basic VIP that means that it has only push and pull commands. We are now developing a forum for our hotel by the user’s requests. We are developing and updating the hotel all the time, there are a lot of features in plans.

Features and VIP
Some features to mark:

Shop
● VIP
● Updated catalogue
● Rotw, Betting
● And many many many more

Gold VIP:
* Access to rooms that are full
* Exclusive items in catalogue * Reduced flood time (5 Seconds)
* Prioritized in trial moderator applications
* 15,000 extra credits & double credits every 10 minutes!
* 10,000 extra Duckets & double Duckets every 10 minutes!
* 25 Diamonds and extra diamonds each time you win an event! * Gold VIP-only commands, :moonwalk, :mimic, :push, :pull, :fastwalk, :run and more!
* A special VIP badge to show off your new membership!
* And many, many other things. Just ask one of our Gold VIP members!

Diamond VIP:
* Access to rooms that are full
* Exclusive items in catalogue * Reduced flood time (2 Seconds)
* Prioritized in trial moderator applications
* 25,000 extra credits & double credits every 10 minutes!
* 20,000 extra Duckets & double Duckets every 10 minutes!
* 50 Diamonds and X 2 the diamonds each time you win an event! * Diamond VIP-only commands, :moonwalk, :mimic, :push, :pull, :fastwalk, :run, :eek:verride and more!
* A special VIP badge to show off your new membership!
* And many, many other things. Just ask one of our Diamond VIP members!
Along with all your goodies, you will also be on the special Diamond or Gold VIP page

Looking for staff’s
We are in the time where we are looking for some dedicated staff to join our team and lead SkyHotel to its best and give our users as best experience as they can get. It is really important for us that our users have a blast in the hotel and can get all of the help they need.
So if you are interested you are freely to apply for a position.

How to connect
How do you connect to us? You simply click on or you write it manually
Like I wrote before Yes we are going to change domain to skyhotel.pw and yes we do not use Hamachi.

The End

Well I'll hope I see you inside our community, there are people and new friends, fun and joy awaiting you! Make sure to follow us on Twitter! And you can contact me here or inside the Hotel

~ Team Sky

Hashtags##
Faceless daily events diamonds 100% uptime loyal users cotw rotw hiring staff minimum lag dedicated staff Hiring event staff Betting professional updated catalogue growing community working tvs (YouTube) botsWorking cannons friendly community hiring djs radio all countries accepted

You must be registered for see images attach

79c6bf83412fec5a31fbe376eaedb910.png

Last edited:

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
9lDUfBl.png

What drastic changes did you make to the emulator that made you feel you can rename Mercury? I'm just curious lol. Nothing is majorly edited within the hotel what so ever. And even if it was you're only stabilizing or adding features to MERCURY.

Xercez

Oct 8, 2014
9lDUfBl.png

What drastic changes did you make to the emulator that made you feel you can rename Mercury? I'm just curious lol. Nothing is majorly edited within the hotel what so ever. And even if it was you're only stabilizing or adding features to MERCURY.

It’s a project name and we’ve given credits to the original creator of Mercury emulator, we’ve added stability fixes, furniture, commands, different things to the emulator.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
It’s a project name and we’ve given credits to the original creator of Mercury emulator, we’ve added stability fixes, furniture, commands, different things to the emulator.
Even when doing so that doesn't give you the ability to rename it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread