R63B setup?

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Hey Quaka, welcome to Devbest.

First things first, don't let people fool you with your VPS info if you're going to host it on there. Second: How will you be able to host a hotel if you simply cant make one? There is enough hotels out there that are run by people who havn't taught them selves. There are LOTS of tutorials out there for you to learn. It's not hard, just takes a bit of time. I don't want to make it seem like I'm trying to hurt your feelings but it's true. If you cant do it yourself you shouldn't have a hotel.

I have gathered some tutorials for you to learn from. Please prove me wrong man, I know you can do it yourself!!
r63b - A newer version of retros:

r63 - An older version of retros:

I don't know if those are the best tuts, but they should do the work. If you come through any problems, feel free to make a thread!

WhosPanda

Lel..Why u reading this fam?
Apr 27, 2012
Hey Quaka, welcome to Devbest.

First things first, don't let people fool you with your VPS info if you're going to host it on there. Second: How will you be able to host a hotel if you simply cant make one? There is enough hotels out there that are run by people who havn't taught them selves. There are LOTS of tutorials out there for you to learn. It's not hard, just takes a bit of time. I don't want to make it seem like I'm trying to hurt your feelings but it's true. If you cant do it yourself you shouldn't have a hotel.

I have gathered some tutorials for you to learn from. Please prove me wrong man, I know you can do it yourself!!
r63b - A newer version of retros:

r63 - An older version of retros:

I don't know if those are the best tuts, but they should do the work. If you come through any problems, feel free to make a thread!
Speaking the truth

iJase

Apr 8, 2012
yeah they do i've used them once and asked for R63b setup and he used EpicHosts stuff for R63, ill help you setup one with azure if you wanna pay me?

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
yeah they do i've used them once and asked for R63b setup and he used EpicHosts stuff for R63, ill help you setup one with azure if you wanna pay me?
Pay you? Are you sledmore? Do you have your own CMS? Do you have your own Emu? Noone should pay you for a 30 minute hotel set up.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I warned you, when you brought it would be an EpicHosts r63b (BcStorm) setup, Jase. You were very happ at first, then went on to using Plus, and then Azure. The only negative feedback we have recieved with a valid point was when we failed the 3 day thing due to myself being on holiday, but I still got it done when I was back, but for a discounted price.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
so why the hell is ryan aloud to advertise? that makes sense.
You're allowed to advertise in the signature, blimey. I am not going on threads advertising though, I corrected you on this one, but other than that am not saying "RETRO-SETUPS.COM COME TO US FOR A RETRO SETUP!" Especially not at the moment, should you view my Skype status..

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Don't be fooled to use paid setup 'services', if paying for software is wrong, then paying for services (especially unprofessional illegal ones) is definitely wrong. Learn to make your own stuff, it comes with a bonus, a whole new set of knowledge that will help you more and more on your way. Would you rather have a half an hour retro setup or have fun learning to make one by yourself?

doesn't matter weither i own cms or emu if they want to pay me to have a guaranteed setup of R63b then that's upto them..
How can you guarantee it? Do you offer refunds? Do you offer trusted user support? If you don't do any of those things, then don't speak lies.

You're allowed to advertise in the signature, blimey. I am not going on threads advertising though, I corrected you on this one, but other than that am not saying "RETRO-SETUPS.COM COME TO US FOR A RETRO SETUP!" Especially not at the moment, should you view my Skype status..
I've seen you going on many threads advertising your 'service'.

Users who are viewing this thread