[R63b][PlusEMU] Expanding display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold

Nov 27, 2011
I was wanting to expand the box that has the credits, duckets, etc and was wondering how I would be able to do that?

See spoiler for what I want to expand

Harold

Nov 27, 2011
Did you use the newly generated Habbo.swf located in the habbo folder of HabboUI editor?

Yes, copied my production folder Habbo.swf into the habbo folder, edited, saved, then copied the edited swf into my production replacing my old Habbo.swf. Still no luck

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Yes, copied my production folder Habbo.swf into the habbo folder, edited, saved, then copied the edited swf into my production replacing my old Habbo.swf. Still no luck
Clearly not mate, otherwise it would've updated. You're not using the Habbo.swf you just put into there, you're using the habbo.swf it generates inside the /habbo folder, it doesn't replace your current habbo.swf, you need to go into the folder /habbo and the habbo.swf is there. Here's a way to tell if it's actually updated your swf file, it'll change the date modified to the exact time for you, if that isn't the exact date for you, then it's the wrong file.

Harold

Nov 27, 2011
Still haven't been able to edit my Habbo.swf to expand the size.. Ran it through HabboUI editor, saved, then put in my production folder. Anyone have any suggestions or reasoning as to why it wont use the edits I put on it?

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
reset your habboui with a fresh download, open it up, go directly to your production folder, inside the select habbo.swf menu thing, then do the edits, save then
"copy to original"
copies it straight to your habbo production folder.
Post automatically merged:

if that doesnt help, youre doing something wrong mate

Harold

Nov 27, 2011
reset your habboui with a fresh download, open it up, go directly to your production folder, inside the select habbo.swf menu thing, then do the edits, save then
"copy to original"
copies it straight to your habbo production folder.
Post automatically merged:

if that doesnt help, youre doing something wrong mate

Unfortunately it's still not working. New HabboUI editor too. I'm very confused as to why it isn't working...

Also, I did it with Hypothesis through TeamViewer, and he couldn't get it working...

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Unfortunately it's still not working. New HabboUI editor too. I'm very confused as to why it isn't working...

Also, I did it with Hypothesis through TeamViewer, and he couldn't get it working...
Are you clearing your cache and purging if you're using Cloudflare?

If yes, send me the file I'll do it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread