R63b or r63

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Hey guys, I hope you're having a good day.

I'm getting back into retros and I'm in the middle of both r63b and r63. I cant choose which one I should go with. If you guys can give me a hand on which I should decide that would be great! And if possible, can you list me some pros and cons for your opinion? Thanks again! All opinions are appreciated.

(This post can help others with the same thoughts aswell)

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Most of the r63b emus are buggy or just badly coded. I'd recommend r63 butterfly if you cant code and fix bugs on your own.
I'll have to disagree with you Yads, most r63b emulators work perfectly fine now.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
r63b. The best way to grow your retro is by being updated IMO, not being stuck on Phoenix/or an outdated Butterfly. Plenty of emulators out there to pick and choose. I'd suggest Plus.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
r63b. The best way to grow your retro is by being updated IMO, not being stuck on Phoenix/or an outdated Butterfly. Plenty of emulators out there to pick and choose. I'd suggest Plus.
Has plus been updated? or same old bugs and errors?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
R63B is sleek and better looking than R63 but the problems are, some emulators are exploitable, may cause bugs and some are just not that stable to keep. If your wanting to have a R63B, i would advice you to check over the emulator to see if theres any bugs, problems, etc because the least you wanna do is open a hotel then you get your vps hacked.

R63 is a older version but most popular by classic Habbo players since R63 was the time where most people played Habbo & Habbo Retros. I've owned plently of hotels with R63 and they've worked better to be honest because its more friendly with users since most are use to it but also theres no bugs/exploits since most of them have been removed over years. There might be some bugs via cms but thats easy to take off, more simple than R63B bugs inside of the game.

Overall, best bet is R63 but if your lucky enough to find a R63B emulator with a decent cms then that would be alright.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
R63B is sleek and better looking than R63 but the problems are, some emulators are exploitable, may cause bugs and some are just not that stable to keep. If your wanting to have a R63B, i would advice you to check over the emulator to see if theres any bugs, problems, etc because the least you wanna do is open a hotel then you get your vps hacked.

R63 is a older version but most popular by classic Habbo players since R63 was the time where most people played Habbo & Habbo Retros. I've owned plently of hotels with R63 and they've worked better to be honest because its more friendly with users since most are use to it but also theres no bugs/exploits since most of them have been removed over years. There might be some bugs via cms but thats easy to take off, more simple than R63B bugs inside of the game.

Overall, best bet is R63 but if your lucky enough to find a R63B emulator with a decent cms then that would be alright.
Yeh, Azure was looking good but all links are down now. R63 :D

Users who are viewing this thread