r63b not saving furni state

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris904239

Jul 5, 2016
I recently got a pretty nice r63b build up and running. There is a problem, however. I noticed that when I do builds, the furni state doesn't save during the next client/server startup. For example, if I double click a vase and it changes to a different color, it'll be the original color when I start the hotel back up. This is very frustrating for complex builds because I have tons of builder's club blocks with different furni states/sizes, and when i reset the hotel, they all reset to the original state and my build is basically ruined. I have a picture below to kind of show what I mean. Any help is appreciated. I'm using Plus emulator.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 7

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I was closing the emulator with Ctrl+c out of habit from other emulators I've used in the past. It turns out typing "stop" saved everything and didn't do a hard shutdown. Thanks! I didn't realize it was that small of a mistake.
Yeah rooms don't save to the database until they are unloaded , or empty for a certain period of time and the room manager cycle catches it and clears it. This is for obvious server resource usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread