R63b issue

whowhywhat

May 28, 2016
Hello guys, I have an issue I am setting up an r63b with iis i was following a tut 9n this form from 2021, I'm using braincms and also tried revcms.
However none of these work.

Revcms will not connect atall with no errors
Braincms will sometimes get to 100 percent depending on the plus emulator I use.
If i use a different plus emulator this will get stuck on 76 percent untill i close the emulator then this will close the client,

When I use another version of plus emulator and it gets to 100 percent the client loads but then instantly redirects to /me

I checked the following sevral times.
1.external vars, all links are correct and I even clicked them to make sure they all load.
2.override external vars. Also clicked them all to make sure they loaded.
3.config in the cms. Edited all links to mine and clicked them all to make sure they work

4.plus emulator config set to my ip

I'm not at a loss and have no idea what else to do

If anyone can help in anyway to resolve this I would be so grateful thanks.

I have checked all the files above over an 9ver and even had a friend I know from here check also still could not fix this
Please note this is a vps setup but I set the hotel to 127.0.0.1 untill I can get this up. And to eliminate firewall rule

whowhywhat

May 28, 2016
Of course I can never be 100 percent sure, however I have gone over and over multipul times, and also had a friend look it over just to make sure I'm rather sure I did it correctly. I even followed the tut over and over

whowhywhat

May 28, 2016
I got the downloads from that tut and yes it's a vps.
Post automatically merged:

Still cant resolve this

Last edited:

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Does the emulator give you any logs? Could be an sso problem. Maybe try and goto leaked templates and download the morningstar compatible cms, it comes with a swf pack for Arcturus. Download the latest Arcturus release (3.0.0) and test it with that, I know this pack works as I’ve used it myself and my swf pack is based off of this. Also have you opened your ports on the firewall? If not you’ll get no connections.

whowhywhat

May 28, 2016
Hello, ports wouldnt need ti be opened as of yet as it's all localhost, however yes the ports are opened ready for when its live (I have also tested it with the vps IP I'm sure I tried that, last time but will try find the links again and try

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Hello, ports wouldnt need ti be opened as of yet as it's all localhost, however yes the ports are opened ready for when its live (I have also tested it with the vps IP I'm sure I tried that, last time but will try find the links again and try
The emulator port needs opening so your connection is accepted.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah the ports need to be open regardless, otherwise it won’t allow the connection.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The ports are open, the emulator accepts connections.

It loads into the client (100%) and into hotel view then it sends him back to the /me page.
Please post emulator and f12 logs if any
Post automatically merged:

I have a feeling it will be the SWFs not linking somewhere causing the disconnect when your connection is accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread