[R63B] How To Make A Plus Emulator Habbo Retro 2017!

HabBailey

Sep 18, 2017
Sorry everyone, the videos have been deleted, as I am planning to create a new tutorial with voice very soon! Check back later!

- HabBailey Veamanore

Last edited:

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
nice although at the ending your avatar was a ghost so im assuming you didnt link your swfs or edit variables right? otherwise its a pretty straightforward and easy to follow tutorial.

HabBailey

Sep 18, 2017
nice although at the ending your avatar was a ghost so im assuming you didnt link your swfs or edit variables right? otherwise its a pretty straightforward and easy to follow tutorial.
I showed how to fix in the end :) But thanks for the comment hoping it well help some beginners like myself!

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
good tut, maybe add a voice instead of texts would make it much better, and try to record with a program like obs so it doesnt have a water mark, and also if no mic, add some music in the background to make it seem more interested, and whats the mega keys but anyways good job!

Last edited:

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Last night i created a YouTube tutorial on how to make a habbo retro out of being bored because i didnt know what to do so here is the link, and it is updated but youll have to add the new clothes and catalog so please have a look and follow step my step and you will have a habbo retro in no time.

Part One -

Part 2 -

If you need help just skype message me at bailey.retros
Not too shabby for a first tutorial.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Video's removed?
there are more tuts in the tut section..

more updated tut but may be hard to follow because there arent any pics

more easy to follow tut how ever its outdated (from 2016)

Users who are viewing this thread