Flash [R63B] Habstyle Hotel ~ Friendly Staff ~ Grand Opening ~ VPS Hosted ~ Alpha stage ~ Hiring at 10+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
HabStyle

Greeting, DevBest,

DjAngel aka LukaMegurine and I, bring you now to a new retro which we are opening up today it's a R63b retro. Please use Mozilla Firefox, as we cannot figure out why isn't the hotel working in Google Chrome, if you have problems with chrome use firefox. We are using Storm, and it is VPS hosted. We tend to do giveaways and events all the time. We will open for staff soon once we reach a certain online users, 10+. The Hotel is owned by LukaMegurine A.K.A DjAngel and Keshaun, and it would be nice if you can come and spend time on this new retro! If there is any bugs or errors, please pm or comment below, or email them using the contact details below.

To sign up, click the text, "Register Now," because our quick register is currently not working right, so we have a secondary register. :)

HOTEL LINK:

Server Specs - [Will be adding more specs as soon as we get the hotel completely done.]

-BcStorm EMU - Working 99.9%. Spanish commands, will be updated to English.
-RevCMS - will be updating the skin, soon.
-HK - Will be changing HK, due to several errors.
-No-IP Domain - Soon to upgrade to a more advanced url.
-Three RP Commands - ;summone, ;come, ;get - All the same commands.

Hotel Bugs
-In client, not allowing to put furni on wall such as stickies, etc [Currently fixing.]
-Some things are in spanish [Planning to edit text to english soon!]
-Quick Register not coded correctly [Planning to get a new one, please go to our secondary register page, link included above.]

Screenshots

Me -

Community -

Client -

~ Contact Details ~

Founders

Keshaun: [email protected] / [email protected]

DjAngel: Will be updated! :)

NOTE: THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS NOT A COMPLETED ADVERTISEMENT, IT WILL BE UPDATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. :)

Last edited:

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
This hotel is VERY basic.
You haven't edited the CMS at all.
Nothing really makes me want to join.

Goodluck.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Some improvements you can do to your hotel
1) Fix your hotel logo,
2) Edit your theme or so
3) add a web-gallery to your cms so your quick register can work.
4) get a good domain, if you can pay for a vps you can def pay for a domain <.50 cents at network solutions

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Mod, please locked the thread, and I will be editing the hotel's bugs. Thank you for your honesty. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread