Flash [R63B] Habs.US - 24/7 | VPS Hosted | Free VIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
This hotel is really friendly, great economy and has a great userbase.
I recommend checking them out - 10/10

ChrisRetro

Dec 14, 2013
?Habs is a Very good Hotel with a Great eco and community You should join it Aswell as try new ones (ex-Mod of Bobble)

Krez

Jan 25, 2014
Seriously, the best hotel I've ever been a part of! The CMS is gorgeous. The client works perfectly. There's no lag. The staff are all nice and friendly. The community is warm and welcoming. They have some top notch room builders and graphic designers. Lots of good looking original customs. You need to go check this place out. Now! :)

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Seriously, the best hotel I've ever been a part of! The CMS is gorgeous. The client works perfectly. There's no lag. The staff are all nice and friendly. The community is warm and welcoming. They have some top notch room builders and graphic designers. Lots of good looking original customs. You need to go check this place out. Now! :)
Thanks Krez! We really appreciate the positive feedback!

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
I was actually disapointed in the rude staff members i Left Xeon For good.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
NOTICE:
If you played Habs.us the database including users, rooms, and furniture has been transferred to

The domain Habs.us is being given to a different hotel, so if you wish to continue playing please visit

Thank you.

I suggest you stick to - Xenon isn't going anywhere no time soon. Habzone is the place to be !

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Though the previous owner is advertising a hotel with a different name on this thread, he should be forbidden to reply on this thread or it should be closed.

Join Habs.US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread