Flash [R63B] Habs.US - 24/7 | VPS Hosted | Free VIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
fZyWN4F.png

Habs is a fairly new Habbo Retro. We launched on November 17th, 2013. We are run by two very experienced individuals - Paradox & Whistle. Together, we have over 4 years of experience in the "retro biz".

Just some brief history about the name
Back in 2009, I opened a hotel under the name Bobble-Hotel.net. Some of you longtime retro people may or may not remember - but it was pretty popular for its time. As the years went on, it underwent numerous name changes, most notably being "Habbx.ORG" - also a popular retro back in the day.

We know what it takes to be at the top, and we feel we have a good chance at succeeding again. We promise to provide a friendly, professional, unique atmosphere. Unlike the majority of other hotels out there, we actually care about our user base. We encourage all our users to submit feedback about the site and the hotel.

So, what about features?
We are running on a fast Virtual Private Server (VPS) with 8 GB RAM and a Quad Core CPU.
What this means for you is very minimal downtime and slowdowns, along with added security.

Hotel Features
We have just about every feature you'd expect to find on a R63B hotel, such as:
- Pets
- Colored Chat Bubbles
- Duckets
- 15,000 Start Credits, 25,000 Start Duckets
- Great Economy
- Updated Catalogue
- Free VIP
- Groups
- Minimal Lag & Downtime
- Stable Server
- DDoS Protection

We really hope you'll join us!

Screenshots
sLX0Nv5.png

bd3J8h9.png

8BCCI20.png

Thanks for reading, and I really hope you'll join us!
Link:

Last edited:

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Nice hotel, I agree with @Australian the cms isn't that nice, I don't like your logo because it's just a wabbo/wubbo logo filled with light blue.
This hotel has a potential if you don't close, after one month.

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
I like the CMS a lot, nice simple colours but one suggestion, for the radio player instead of having the 'Launch the radio' button you should embed it. Best of luck though.

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
I like the CMS a lot, nice simple colours but one suggestion, for the radio player instead of having the 'Launch the radio' button you should embed it. Best of luck though.
It used to be embedded, but people complained about it auto playing.

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
Nice, friendly community including a professional staff. I personally believe Bobble is going to ascend through the list someday. In all honesty, the CMS is 50/50, It's a little bulked together however it'll suffice. Nice Hotel you got, I'll be joining.

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Wow you stole my index image :O

Last edited:

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
In my opinion the logo you currently have is way too big. You should switch back to the one on the screenshots of this thread

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
In my opinion the logo you currently have is way too big. You should switch back to the one on the screenshots of this thread
I've been going back and forth between different logos. Can't seem to decide on one. :p

xZed

Nov 2, 2013
Everything looks nice. I'll be reviewing and visit the retro for further information.
Welcoming community :) -Registered as Zed

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
On the me page, why is the information about your avatar down the right hand corner? Shouldn't it be at the top, after all, the page is about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread