Flash [R63B] Bobba.PL - Custom Emulator // Custom CMS // Great Staff // Relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joh

Jan 10, 2011
logo_index.png

Hey everyone, I present to you, Bobba. We are currently running on our own SwiftEmulator edit, so that means we're R63B. So far it's stable, so if you find any bugs, there's a support section on our website where you can report them. We like to push updates every week, most of them being stability updates, and features.

We are looking for some staff members to join us, more information will be posted on the website. If you beg for staff, chances are you will be ignored. New LTDS are released every week! We try to limit the customer furni we have because some can be ugly.

If you are looking to contact us, you can use [email protected] or the form which is posted on our website! We're still in BETA stages so please report all bugs to us, it'll make the process faster. We're currently awaiting some more features implemented to our CMS by owot. I'd also like to give recognition to zJordan for all his C# skills.

Screenshots:

29oo.png

wjCiEZq.png

3TPQWgQ.png

skq3.png

jocPKou.png

B2PpqAc.png

lfCFNEk.png

Cheers,
Joe

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
I love this CMS and the staff is great. I recommend this hotel, good luck! :)

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
Great hotel, I love the CMS.
Do the community a favor and release it!

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
I like the concept of the CMS, (me.php) but you should centered the navigation :# because on the left its kind of empty. And most of pages are like messed up like you put a extra div. Thats my opinion but great hotel. Good luck @ Bobba!

Joh

Jan 10, 2011
We have alot of updates that recently happened. We've switch to Phoenix emulator because that's the server most people prefer and we like to offer what you guys want. We also officially no use WubboCMS, with our own edits being added. A support system has been added by Jayden. for updates

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Please explain to me how it's a custom server.
Just wondering what you mean by that. :)

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
OFT:
CMS was released by the owner of Novic Hotel.

ONT: Good luck with the hotel, seems decent :)

Edit: Apparently the Mega one wasn't working, so here's another one.

Last edited:

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Dont understand how its a custom server, Its phoenix retro nothiing else :l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread