Flash [R63B] ★ Storm Hotel ★ 24/7 ★ 99.9% Uptime ★ No Lag ★ HIRING ★ Come Join Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fhraiks

Feb 1, 2016

Storm Hotel is a brand new r63b Habbo Retro which has opened it's doors less than a week ago. Before continuing to read our hotel advertisement, please let the words 'less than a week ago' sink in. Currently, we are in BETA as we are so new. (All BETA participants will be awarded the BETA badge when we're out of BETA). Before we finish BETA, we need to iron out our kinks, bugs and glitches, however the hotel will run as if there were not BETA.

Hotel Information:
CMS: Latest RevCMS
Emulator: Plus EMU
VPS Hosted: Hosted 24/7 with 99.9% uptime
Hiring: Very Soon

We have edited RevCMS to be a little different to the standard RevCMS hotel. Take a look:
113fb69bf2.png

Instead of boring you with constant news article posts, we have made an 'Updates' tab to keep you guys up-to-date with our progress.
//Updates tab during the time of this image has changed.
fd6bcac701.png

We have added our twitter feed alongside a hotel stats box to let our users know how our BETA is going
9da2910672.png

We have also added a Top Stats page to see which of our users are making the most out of the BETA.
631faf0238.png

We are currently adding more and more public rooms for you guys to hang out!
c074f690bd.png

Our Plans:
We have a lot of ideas for Storm hotel, one of them being are new 'Lottery' system which in currently in development, however, updates need time and we are only open a very short time.
The point of out advertisement is to get a community together to help us find our bugs & glitches, and to tell us what the community wants.

We are also going to add a lot of updates to the hotel over time (both client and server side).
We want to become very unique with our future updates, and are doing our best to get those updates out quickly.
Although, we are continuously striving to make those updates "perfect", before releasing them.

Last edited:

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
You say you're making 'client and server' side changes/updates. Any hints as to what you're adding to the Emulator to make it different to every other retro running Boon Emulator?

Fhraiks

Feb 1, 2016
You say you're making 'client and server' side changes/updates. Any hints as to what you're adding to the Emulator to make it different to every other retro running Boon Emulator?
We are still looking into what exactly we are going to update server side, we're currently focusing on the website before moving on to server-side updates.
As specified earlier, we only opened our doors around a week ago and are looking if there are any bugs / glitches in our hotel, this is why we call it "beta", for now.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
We are still looking into what exactly we are going to update server side, we're currently focusing on the website before moving on to server-side updates.
As specified earlier, we only opened our doors around a week ago and are looking if there are any bugs / glitches in our hotel, this is why we call it "beta", for now.
Just hope there are server updates at some point because I don't like broken promises :(

Best of luck with the hotel. I'm on my mobile right now but I'll sign up over the weekend when I get some time.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Not bad, your logo doesn't show on your index page though. Good luck.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I suggest moving staff off of the hotel leaderboards, this could make users feel that they can't get first. Lmfao I know that it ain't anything major, but edit the code for it to only show rank 1 a.k.a users.

Otherwise great, but the CMS I don't really like, not my style.

Fhraiks

Feb 1, 2016
I suggest moving staff off of the hotel leaderboards, this could make users feel that they can't get first. Lmfao I know that it ain't anything major, but edit the code for it to only show rank 1 a.k.a users.

Otherwise great, but the CMS I don't really like, not my style.
The staff are not listed on the leaderboards, except for the "respect given", i will change this though.

Central

Feb 22, 2015
The staff are not listed on the leaderboards, except for the "respect given", i will change this though.

Well this is of course a lie, as I've looked at your staff page and Josh is on there. Trial Moderator's also do count as a staff member.

Fhraiks

Feb 1, 2016
Well this is of course a lie, as I've looked at your staff page and Josh is on there. Trial Moderator's also do count as a staff member.
I am not lying, i cleary said staff members are not listed EXCEPT for the respects leaderboard..

Central

Feb 22, 2015
Ah I see, I was looking at the screenshot you provided, I just had a look now :p

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
First glance I see dedication, enthusiasm and humility such as taking other peoples advice, so few listen to the community and more to their personal liking's. I also like your sensible decision of putting it into a BETA than just releasing it with a ton of potential bugs.

Wish you all the luck, I'll be watching this closely.

Fhraiks

Feb 1, 2016
First glance I see dedication, enthusiasm and humility such as taking other peoples advice, so few listen to the community and more to their personal liking's. I also like your sensible decision of putting it into a BETA than just releasing it with a ton of potential bugs.

Wish you all the luck, I'll be watching this closely.
Thank you very much.
Indeed, we are trying to dedicate ourselves and are striving to make this a succesful community, bit by bit.
Ofcourse this can't be done without taking people their advice.
People asked for a Lottery, well, we gave them a lottery because we care about our user base.
We have a long way to go though, but we are very happy to take the next step and make this "something more", if that's what i could call it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread