R63A Does Anyone Have An Updated Catalogue?

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
I haved r63, with habin catalogue, also furni, rares e.tc
Shoot man, Do you mind uploading and sending me a D/L link? Or if you already have one?

I don't think many people use R63 nowadays, search around on google for a catalogue. I'd recommend going R63B if you can't find one.
Hmm, I was R63B Using PLUSEMU Haboon Edit, and I could never get the :update_catalog or :update_items to work even if i changed permissions I tried everything... and I also couldn't get how to do the furnidata.XML Im use to the old furnidata.txt.. People have told me its not that hard to add customs in R63B but me personally honestly can't figure it out.

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Shoot man, Do you mind uploading and sending me a D/L link? Or if you already have one?

Hmm, I was R63B Using PLUSEMU Haboon Edit, and I could never get the :update_catalog or :update_items to work even if i changed permissions I tried everything... and I also couldn't get how to do the furnidata.XML Im use to the old furnidata.txt.. People have told me its not that hard to add customs in R63B but me personally honestly can't figure it out.

The commands are :update items and :update cata.

MadMonsterMan

Mar 25, 2016
Alright im going to try now. But I mean For some reason yedterday I couldnt get the emu to connect?? But my emu says there's 1 user online but cant im not online via client

The commands are :update items and :update cata.
And also Idk how to add furniture? Because of the furnidata.XML tbh..

Users who are viewing this thread