Shockwave [R63] Vero Hotel Now RE-OPEN! [R63]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
34qrzfl.gif

We're a small hotel just starting out, we actually just opened the hotel January 1st, 2014. We're looking to grow in the retro world. I believe we have potential to be a great hotel. Our staff are friendly, and the owners are very nice and polite. I will be truthfully honest, we're still learning a lot, and won't be the best owners, but we can promise a great experience. We're always adding new features, and strive to become a good hotel for the users who want to spend their time on Vero.
The hotel owners are Joshua & Mason

Background information on the Owners
On approximately December 16th, 2013 Joshua decided that he wanted to open a brand new hotel. Before he opened Vero in 2014, he previously owned Vero in the past and it was r63 with amazing swfs and a excellent staff team. Unfortunately, Joshua could not afford some of the costs that Vero needed. The result of that was he had to close down Vero. After he closed down Vero, months later he met Mason. Mason was a young lad that was interested in being apart of the habbo retro business. Together, they both decided to team up and bring back Vero Hotel from the dead! They are both happy to say that Vero is new and improved. They've updated to r63b with working groups, horses, colored chat bubbles, etc. Don't forget the amazing catalogue!

Why join Vero instead of other hotels?
Well, we have a edited cms, which we have made unique to ourselves. We are using HabboPHP because we feel it suits our hotel the best. Our catalogue is like no other. We're proud to have the compact, and full catalogue as we do. We strive to add the best furniture around, and i'm sure we have a bigger collection of furniture then any english hotel around. We have our own edited habbo.swf, which sets up apart from any other hotel. With our edits, it's allowed us to add many more pets than any other hotel also. We have many pets, including working and fully functional horses which isn't the biggest feature, but it's something to enjoy. I think we're all sick of the typical, standard hotels. We get the latest furniture, clothes and enables as soon as they get released also. All we need now is hotel users.

Please keep in mind, we have just opened a day ago and we are still working on editing the cms and the client to our full potential. Please bare with us
so that you guys don't spend time in the comments callling out our cms, or saying that lots of work needs to be put into it.
Joshua and Mason are working on bringing you an amazing CMS, heavily edited. This CMS is a test, and will surely be changed in the future.

Screenshots of our Hotel

Index Page :
5aoz6g.png

Me Page :
123um43.png

Hotel View :
537ct3.png

Client / Catalogue :
2ihmj34.jpg

URL : playvero.co.uk
See you guys there btw if you registered, when we was r63b You'll Have to re register!.

Eronisch

Web Developer
Jan 1, 2011
The purple background is located in the following file:
Code:

Code:
body {
background-image: url('../../images/hotelbg.png');
background-color: #F4F4F4 !important;
background-attachment: fixed;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
Why is the thread prefix shockwave when the hotel is flash......

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
Going to change it as soon as possible dont worry it was just a temp thing i made :}

ItsNick

Nov 19, 2013
Good thing the CMS is only temporary, I don't think anybody could find that appealing to browse.

All that aside, good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread