r63] rank 1 can see rank 2 catalogue page

Shaz

Jan 8, 2015
Ive been reorganizing the whole of my catalogue and ive just added a 2 more pages for the vip members. the problem i have is that when i change the min_rank to 2/ 4 you can still see them but once you change to min_rank 5 you cant see the pages when your a normal user?

ive edited the vip_only from 0 to 1 and you can still see the pages when your only rank 1

anybody know how to fix this issue?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I know the issue, PM me if u still need help
Stop telling people to PM you, Go read the rules. Threads are designed to have the answer put here so other people with the same problem can find the answer.
Ive been reorganizing the whole of my catalogue and ive just added a 2 more pages for the vip members. the problem i have is that when i change the min_rank to 2/ 4 you can still see them but once you change to min_rank 5 you cant see the pages when your a normal user?

ive edited the vip_only from 0 to 1 and you can still see the pages when your only rank 1

anybody know how to fix this issue?
Change the organization of your catalog and it should fix it.. You should have your rank sections in order so like
[Everyones]
[Rank 2]
[Rank 3]
[Rank 4]
blah
blah
blah
[Final Rank]

Shaz

Jan 8, 2015
Ive already done that etc but it still shows up, i fixed the issue 2 years ago but now i cant figure out whats wrong with it lol

Users who are viewing this thread