R63/Nitro

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
I am interested in creating an r63 retro full polished running Gold Tree Emulator/Phoenix Emulator but rather than doing the traditional flash player I was curious if it was possible to use Nitro on r63 emulator especially on Phoenix or Gold Tree.

Bill said it was possible but you'd need to change the packets and truly I'm unsure as to what he means by that.

Thank you,
Daltron.

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Why would you want to use R63 when there's EMU's with so much more features and are already compatible with Nitro? you'd also have to convert all the production files to .nitro. R63 just isn't what it used to-be specially with what's available now-a-days.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Why would you want to use R63 when there's EMU's with so much more features and are already compatible with Nitro? you'd also have to convert all the production files to .nitro. R63 just isn't what it used to-be specially with what's available now-a-days.
The plan was initially to bring back the R63 UI as it's old-school-ish nowadays but as brenopic said I could just redesign the UI of nitro to look like an r63 retro whilst using arcturus morningstar.

Users who are viewing this thread