Flash [r63] HabboTree.Com [Hiring] [Brand-New] [VPS 24/7] [CloudFlare] [BackUps]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rails4ever

Aug 25, 2013
0cc8.png

Hello, I am Travis, Founder and Creator of

I have always wanted to create a retroserver with stability, good economy, and freedom in the hotel. After about a week of working on the server and setting everything up, and many dollars spent, the hotel is finally live!

wxmb.png

d4yi.png

Some of our Main Features Include:

• Horses
  • Stable Economics
  • Protection with Daily VPS and SQL Backups
  • Events on a Regular Basis (Once more registrants have accrued)
  • Updates made regulary
  • CHEAP CREDITS!!!!!
  • English Catalogue - Including rares
  • Now Hiring Staff/Moderation!
  • FULL SUPPORT FORUM
  • VERY LITTLE BUGS, AS OF NOW
  • HORSES DO WORK

Please keep in mind that this VPS Retro is BRAND NEW... so currently an average of 5 users are online, since the site was only launched 24 hours before this post was made.

The more registrants we have the more we will hire and the more requests we have from members we will include! We have a FULL Support Forum in the main site.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Looks like an ok hotel, but i recommend you change your domain from habbotree.com as ive heard sulake go for hotels with habbo in the domain. other than that it all looks good :)

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
Looks sexy!

Joining ASAP! :D

My username will probably be ''Robert''

n_n

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
A bunch of tabs.
Messy catalog.
I like the logo!
CMS is generic!

Might join, if I do username will be "Divine"
Maybe I will see you in-game.
If not, good luck with it!

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
How is there lots of Tabs, lol? considering one of those is for access to the housekeeping and the rest most other hotels have. All he's done is add one extra for him to add something unique to the hotel.
Stop trying to look for ways to downgrade it and be positive at the fact he's trying to be more unique than the other hotels.

On topic:
Looks like a good hotel. Although your user table seems to have been dropped. Hopefully you'll get it fixed soon so I can come join and play.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
0cc8.png

Hello, I am Travis, Founder and Creator of

I have always wanted to create a retroserver with stability, good economy, and freedom in the hotel. After about a week of working on the server and setting everything up, and many dollars spent, the hotel is finally live!

wxmb.png

d4yi.png

Some of our Main Features Include:
  • Horses
  • Stable Economics
  • Protection with Daily VPS and SQL Backups
  • Events on a Regular Basis (Once more registrants have accrued)
  • Updates made regulary
  • CHEAP CREDITS!!!!!
  • English Catalogue - Including rares
  • Now Hiring Staff/Moderation!
  • FULL SUPPORT FORUM
  • VERY LITTLE BUGS, AS OF NOW
  • HORSES DO WORK
Please keep in mind that this VPS Retro is BRAND NEW... so currently an average of 5 users are online, since the site was only launched 24 hours before this post was made.

The more registrants we have the more we will hire and the more requests we have from members we will include! We have a FULL Support Forum in the main site.

g64n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread