R63 Emu Error Help?

Conza

Elite Subscriber
Oct 26, 2011
I keep getting this error on the emu? how do i fix? i have checked and the password is correct:
Untitled_zps3849785a.png
Untitled_zpsde85c6e4.png

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
Agreeing with above. Youre getting mixed with R63 & V26.

V26-type RPs (SHockwave type) are the RPs that need a seperate type of DCR's to work, hence it working the ;hit x / ;slap x ext.

R63 DCRs only allow the images to load, rooms ext. The EMU does the Hit stuff and uses it as text, then drains health in the DB. another way to not use a different type of DCRs.

Conza

Elite Subscriber
Oct 26, 2011
Agreeing with above. Youre getting mixed with R63 & V26.

V26-type RPs (SHockwave type) are the RPs that need a seperate type of DCR's to work, hence it working the ;hit x / ;slap x ext.

R63 DCRs only allow the images to load, rooms ext. The EMU does the Hit stuff and uses it as text, then drains health in the DB. another way to not use a different type of DCRs.
Oh right, in my play.php source what connection.info.port do i use? and what do i put as the connection.info.host? do i put my hamachi ip or localhost?

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
Port - whatever port is for the EMU (should say on it)

Host - Depends if its VPS hosted ext. If youre working on the site through localhost, use localhost. If though your hamachi ip, use your hamachi ip ext

Users who are viewing this thread